Saturday 6 August 2011

MY exhibition

I aim for this film to be a single screen piece lasting approximately 15 minutes long. I plan to freeze an individual within a scene taking inspiration from the artists Antonello di Giovanni di Antonio (1430-1479) also known as Antonello da Messina he painted a portrait titled the Palerno Annunciation (1474), which will be a reference for the film. Also another reference  that I am planning on using is the poet St John The Cross 1542-1591.
I will be exploring the portraiture of Renaissance art of Old Master's painting. This piece runs along side my dissertation that was based on examining the art of Bill Viola in relation to the psychology of human emotion and human spirituality. I will be using a slow motion technique.
Film can be found on Youtube :-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2BIXW7lPfU





No comments:

Post a Comment